Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I've Known Better

I've known better...It's not about time...Love doesn't take time...we're just FRIEND for past, present and future...our future are FRIEND FOREVER...I just think too much...should think less...I should start my new life, yet to look and step forward...without lookin' at the past...But I don't really get with, why have to forget the past...? Is that our memories are just nothing for you? even friend's memories also...? Nvm...I've known better I got no value or a position in ur heart...I'm just your tiny friend among your friends and passbyer among thousands million of people...I already immuned myself...I feel sad but I don't cry anymore...I've known better my heart is bleeding...No one is listening to my sad story anymore...No one is listening to me when I cry so badly anymore...No one can make me such a frankly in front of...No one can replace you in my heart *5658-The One is not fated* I've known better someone will do in future...I don't know why I love you the most...But I don't get your love in return...It's matter of feeling...Start from now, I won't be so kepoh to care about your thingy anymore =) Let me wish you full of luck wherever you're and your *Destiny Angel* comes to you to take care of you =) Let me put a full stop of my love after 2 years one-sided-love to you =) *FULL STOP-5658* You're the one I loved the most...I Love You *FULL STOP-5658*

No comments:

Post a Comment